Full Article: Parade
National Moscow Mule Day takes place on March 3rd this year and when it comes to crafting the perfect Moscow Mule, we’ve rounded up a few tips and tricks to making the ginger beer-based cocktail stand out.
The bartenders at downtown Miami cocktail haven Lost Boy have concocted a very Miami version of the mule, a Spiced Coconut Moscow Mule, garnished with dehydrated pineapple slices and a rosemary sprig. Equal parts refreshing, gingery and tropical, it’s just the thing to remind you summer is on the way.
E11EVEN Vodka’s Spiced Coconut Mu11e
- 2 oz E11EVEN Vodka
- ¼ oz lemon juice
- ¾ oz spiced coconut syrup
- 1 oz East Imperial Ginger Beer
- Angostura float (7-8 dashes)
- Dehydrated pineapple[/easyazon_link], for garnish
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except ginger beer in small tin, fill with ice and shake vigorously.
- Add ginger beer, strain into Collins glass, top with crushed ice and float angostura.
- Garnish and serve.