Full Article: Fan Sided
Which Sex in the City character has the most fashionable cocktails?
Who didn’t know their Sex in the City character profile. It was more than just matching personalities, it was a conversation starter.
With these fashionable cocktails, the characters inspired some creative sips. Whether you pick based on the character, the flavor or prefer to try them all and then decide, it might be a fun way to shake up a new beverage for every episode.
Carrie: She’s an E11EVEN(TINI)
- 2 oz of E11EVEN Vodka
- 1 oz of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 oz of Simple syrup
- Champagne to top
- Sugar to Dust Rim
- Dust rim of a chilled martini glass with sugar. In a shaker mix all ingredients and shake for 10 seconds and strain into sugar rimmed martini glass. Float champagne on the surface of the cocktail and garnish with cotton candy, lollipop, or other candy.
- 1.5 oz E11EVEN Vodka
- 1.5 oz Dry Red Wine
- 0.5 oz Spiced Pear Liqueur
- 0.25 oz Lemon Juice
- 0.25 oz Maple Syrup
- Seltzer and nutmeg to top
- Add all ingredients except seltzer to a stemless wine glass over ice. Top with the seltzer and stir gently to combine. Garnish with a pear fan and grated nutmeg.
Charlotte: Yard Collins at Doral Yards
- 1.5 oz of E11EVEN Vodka
- 0.5 oz of Bianchi Vermouth
- 0.5 oz of Aperol Aperitivo
- 1 oz of Fresh watermelon juice
- 0.25 oz of Fresh Lime juice
- 1 Small Watermelon Slice for Garnish
- 1 Lemon Slice for Garnish
- In a mixing glass add all the ingredients and dry stir. Then add ice, stir again for 10 seconds and pour into a tall Collins glass. Finally, garnish with watermelon and lemon skewed.