Full Article: Foodsided
Skip the Central Perk coffee and shake up these Friends themed cocktails which are sipping perfection for that viewing event. Whether you watched the show on must see TV all those years ago or have watched and re-watched in syndication, everyone wants to catch up on those favorite moments that made this television show so iconic.
As excitement has built over this HBO Max reunion special, many food and beverage brands have found ways to make the special a total experience. While fans might not be sitting on Monica’s couch or relaxing in Joey’s easy chair, the reality is that people want to celebrate the moment of these friends getting back together.
Joey: E11even Vodka’s Spiced Coconut Mu11e at Lost Boy in Downtown Miami
- 2 oz of E11EVEN Vodka
- 0.25 oz of Lemon Juice
- 0.75 oz of Spiced Coconut Syrup
- 1 oz of East Imperial Ginger Beer
- Angostura Float (7-8 dashes)
- Dehydrated Pineapple and Rosemary Sprig for Garnish
- Combine all ingredients except ginger beer in small tin, fill with ice and shake vigorously. Add ginger beer, strain into Collins glass, top with crushed ice and float angostura. Garnish and serve
- How you doing? This cocktail will make you feel a little sweet, a little spicy and always up for a good time. More importantly, one sip peels back the layers. Just like Joey, beyond the surface there is a lot offered.