Full Article: Brit.co
We can’t believe it’s been 17 years since Friends called it a wrap. We mean, Emma would be in college! If you’re as excited for HBO Max’s Friends Reunion special on May 27 as we are, you’re probably thinking about which finger foods you’re going to eat, and more importantly, which TV-inspired drinks you’re going to toss back while you watch. We got you. Check out these six Friends-inspired cocktails to sip solo or share with your own friends, via Zoom or in person, ahead of the highly anticipated premiere.
Joey: Spiced Coconut Mule
(Recipe by Lost Boy in Downtown Miami E11even Vodka)
Joey might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but his heart of gold made him one of our favorite characters. This tropical drink definitely pays homage to “The One at the Beach” episode when Joey gets buried in the sand, mermaid-style. With lemon juice, spiced coconut, and ginger beer, it’s summer in a cup.
- 2 oz of E11EVEN Vodka
- 0.25 oz of Lemon Juice
- 0.75 oz of Spiced Coconut Syrup
- 1 oz of East Imperial Ginger Beer
- Angostura Float (7-8 dashes)
- Dehydrated Pineapple and Rosemary Sprig for Garnish
- Combine all ingredients except ginger beer in small tin, fill with ice and shake vigorously.
- Add ginger beer, strain into Collins glass, top with crushed ice and float angostura. Garnish and serve.